Why Choose Malta ?
In between the Sicily and the North African Coast is the Malta Island. It is a nation which is well known for its historic sites. Since 2004 Malta has been a member of European Union and since 2007 it is part of Schengen area. It is one of the largest island and the cultural, commercial and administrative centre. It boasts of a warm climate, high level safety, excellent infrastructure makes Malta a convenient place to live. It also offers tax relief which becomes an advantage for businesses.Malta Residency Program
Our experienced team of immigration consultants in Middle East we are responsible for making the process of obtaining permanent residency to a foreign land easy and well assisted. Before you make your decision let’s us give you a brief on what Malta Residency Program is.There are different ways in which an individual can obtain Malta Residency Permit :
- Real Estate Investment : Under the Malta residency program the applicant needs to either buy or rent a property in Malta.
- Government Bonds : Another way of getting Malta residency permit is through making an investment government bonds with an amount equivalent to 250,000 Euros for 5 years.
- State Contribution : This calls for making a contribution to the State Fund of Malta of an amount of 30,000 Euros.
- Affidavit : Another option of getting Malta residency permit is submitting affidavit of wealth.
Malta residency permit can be obtained by the main applicant, his or her spouse, children under the age of 18 and dependent children over the age of 18 who are dependent and unmarried, parents of the applicant as well as his or her spouse, grandparents of the applicant as well as his or her spouse.Advantages of Malta Permanent Residency :
- Free Travel :The holder of Malta residency permit can freely travel from their country of origin to any of the Schengen country freely.
- Indefinite Residency : Applicant and his or her family is entitled to an indefinite Malta residency.
- Right to Live:Under the Malta residency program the permit holder has the right to live in Malta.
- Whole Family : The Malta residency permit is issued to the main applicant and his or her family including children, parents and grandparents at the same that too for a lifetime.
- No Stay Obligation : Under the Malta residency program the residency permit holder and his family is not entitled to live in the country.
- Low Cost : The processing cost of this residency program is very low.
- Government Guaranteed : This program guarantees return of amount invested in 5 years.
- No Taxation : The lack of taxation on private income derived outside Malta.
If you are looking for obtaining second citizenship then our immigration experts will help you with various citizenship by investment programs as well.
Why Choose Stratix Consultants ?
Stratix is a leading team of immigration consultants in Middle East with a rich experience of 5 years in the field of offering immigration services to those looking to relocate to a foreign country. Our consultants practice complete honesty and transparency in their work and help you at each stage to so that entire process is hassle free, simple and expedited.